Friday 6 December 2013

Daddy’s in the R.A.F

Today’s R.A.F Friday came into my possession on three separate occasions.
You see, I have a favourite dealer that I just cannot pass without flicking through the box of old piccies  (me and old photo's- oh I get lost in them!), but it has come to my attention that the photos must get filtered, so groups and ‘familiar faces’ pop up on each visit! In this instance, the photos have appeared a bit like an unfolding story, with a new family member appearing on the scene each time. It has taken me several moths to reunite this darling family....
1.
Finding 'Daddy'...
 
Naturally I gravitate towards dashing airmen, and thought I had found the crown jewels when I spied these two!
 
2.
Mummy and Baby makes three...

When I found this snap, I rather excitingly announced to myself, "This must be Mummy! It's the same rocky whatsit in the background" and sure enough it was!
I'm even beginning to think that this may be their garden... :o
 
We three...
How cute? Mummy is perfect, Daddy has the best curly top EVER and Baby is cute but hilarious!
 
 
 
Mummy is such a beauty- love her turban and coat- those lapels!
And what about ole grumpy chops? I told you. Hilarious!

One stylish mode of transport parked up near the rocky whatsit,
and another of Mammy and her babbie chick (again, pulling a face!).
 
3.
Then along came Brother and Grandma too...
The same babbie chick waving at Daddy?
 
Oh look! Little babbie is all grown up! Can't see what she is clutching though, but she is wearing a lovely little Fair Isle cardigan.... And the little chap in the natty romper is the newest addition to the clan! 

Oh and we mustn't forget Grannie! How she looks like the little chap- not sure is she's the Ma of Mummy or Daddy though- thoughts?
 
 
So there you are chums, a little play in three acts!
Cute family, eh?
You never know, more pictures might appear for me to add to the album, but we shall see...
 
 
Cheerio for now and
all the best for the weekend
 
Tupps x
 
 
 
***
RAF Fridays so far...
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Ah lovely! Massive turban/coat/dress envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This thoroughly lovely post makes both the genealogy and vintage photo loving corners of my heart smile to absolutely no end. You've really done a marvelous job of keeping this family together though their photographs, dear Tupney.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! I think little girl may be squeezing a dolly. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are wonderful, endless speculation to be had.

    ReplyDelete

Ta very much for your messages folks!

Tickety Boo Tupney xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...